- Comments, shares, likes, and especially Reddit submissions/up votes are appreciated. Those SquaredCircle Reddit types are nice people, and they need YOU, the valiant Reddit/With Leather overlapped demographic, to submit and support the column.
- Comments, likes, Googles and Webcrawler + shares appreciated. I wouldn’t be posting my thoughts on the show if I didn’t want to hear yours. Also I wouldn’t post it if I didn’t want you to tell me how great I am over and over.
- Be sure to come back to the site tonight for the Raw Open Discussion Thread, as well as tomorrow for the Best And Worst Of WWE Raw 2/20/12 report. The Rock will be there, probably!
Enjoy the report. The Best And Worst Of WWE Elimination Chamber ’12 is after the jump.
- Before you watch (or read about) tonight’s show, be sure to catch up with The Best And Worst Of WWE No Way Out 2007, our retro show report for February. Inside you’ll find basically-naked pictures of Ashley Massaro, a discussion on the difficulties of enjoying a post Baby Murderer Chris Benoit and a gif of Melina doing her splits entrance with her vagina hanging out. Fun for the whole family!
- Tweet this to people, share this on Facebook, “like” it, Google-Plus it incessantly. Somehow we’ve managed to build a community of hundreds of reasonably-minded wrestling fans who are funny as sh*t, and I know the people in your life with a tolerant opinion of pro wres would enjoy seeing it. Let’s work together to make this break repeatedly!
- As I mentioned if you follow me on Twitter, this week I’m doing my second ever old show Best And Worst report for No Way Out 2007. It should be fun. Check back for that on Friday, or Saturday, or one of the weekdays after that when I’m making excuses about how I write too much.
- Comments are appreciated! You guys are pretty solid on that at this point, but by now you should be sharing the column on Facebook, “liking” it, Tweeting it, tweeting ABOUT it, whatever. Pinterest it, if that’s a thing people do.
Get ready for the most exciting 65 seconds on television!
- My screencap guy bailed on me (and I’m writing this from Not My Computer, so I don’t have a reliable source for a torrent… AND WWE Fan Nation got turned into the SANTINO MARELLA SAYS FUNNY WORDS TO PEOPLE channel so so much for THOSE clips) so until I get a late-in-the-day e-mail, the pictures and such are courtesy of WWE.com. Sorry about that.
- Comments are loved and appreciated. So are “likes”. Clicking like is even easier than commenting, so hit that like button if you’ve got a second. It makes me look important and well-liked!
Tonight, the fallout from the fallout continues on the road we’ve already started traveling toward Wrestlemania (I don’t know how they classify this) continues! Last week saw a ton of great wrestling, the return of the Undertaker to challenge Triple H for a three-peat at Wrestlemania and the firing (?) of Executive Vice President of Talent Relations and Interim General Manager of Raw and Dynamic Dude and Awesome Person John Laurinaitis. What’s on tap for tonight? We can only guarantee two things:
1. a Funkasaurus 2. almost 40 seconds of him
- This week’s poll:
- Secondary poll question: The Elimination pay-per-view Elimination Chamber will necessitate another time-sensitive old show report, but there haven’t been a lot of Eliminations Chamber, so here’s my question: should I review an Elimination Chamber pay-per-view of recent yore, an old Wrestlemania, or maybe an old February PPV like No Way Out? There’s the really good one with Eddie Guerrero and Lesnar, but it has the Bashams on it.
- As always, your comments and shares are awesome and appreciated. We’re building a great little community of people who like wrestling but aren’t total sociopathic a-holes here, and you’re more or less giving me a reason to keep watching. I love that about you.
- Remember, my ten favorite comments from tonight’s open thread will be featured in tomorrow’s Best and Worst report. Keep ‘em coming.
- p.s. what did you think of the Super Bowl? Did the halftime show remind you of Wrestlemania 9? Discuss.