That handsome devil to the right is Frank Tanori Gonzalez, who used to work for Cox Communications in Tucson, Arizona. He has a mug shot now because he’s been arrested for allegedly being the guy who was responsible for a porn clip being mixed into the 2009 Super Bowl broadcast. If you don’t live in Arizona and have to suffer through Comcast, here’s what happened:
- Kurt Warner threw a bullet to Larry Fitzgerald late in the fourth quarter against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Fitzy took off like a bat out of heck for the seemingly victorious touchdown.
- Everybody was going batsh*t crazy because they thought the Arizona Cardinals had won.
- Then Evan Stone whipped his dong out and started slapping it around for some girl whose father wishes he was dead.
- Then Fox showed a replay of Fitzy scoring.
It is believed that Gonzalez pulled the prank as part of some cable provider grudge, because he worked for Cox and the company had to filter the game to its rival Comcast. Then it took authorities two years to catch him because they were blinded by the bleach they poured in their eyes from looking at Evan Stone’s penis.