He can do that, right? He’s Santa. He should be able to do anything.
Last year I got all sentimental about Christmas and a commenter told me I had Down syndrome, so this year I’ll stick to the basis.
On behalf of myself and Burnsy (and anybody ranking higher than us on the UPROXX hierarchy, which is … pretty much everybody), I’d like to wish everybody who has bothered to check this site in the last year a happy series of holidays, a Merry Christmas, and a joyous whatever else. We’ll be back on Monday with a fake fighting open discussion thread, but our normal schedule won’t pick back up until Wednesday. Take this time to get the hell away from the Internet, because it’s all Mayan apocalypse jokes and gun control arguments anyway.
We love you dearly, and we’ll be back Wednesday morning with some jokes about sports jerks. Be safe, and be well.
CHRISTMAS STUFF FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT:
- NBA Christmas Day jerseys
- YouTube getting bent out of shape about the NBA’s Carol Of The Bells commercial
- The Boston Red Sox using Christmas Vacation to sell season tickets
- Andre Johnson bought a bunch of toys for kids
- WWE wrestlers singing Jingle Bells
- NBA stars singing Jingle Bells
- Japanese wrestlers singing Christmas carols
- NBA stars singing Christmas (and Hanukkah) carols
- Santa Dirk giving hilarious Christmas presents
- The gaudiest-ever college basketball Christmas lights display
- Arnold Schwarzenegger talking to an old lady about bowling balls
- Taco from ‘The League’ wrote the best Christmas song ever
- Christmas trick shots, kinda
- The 12 Days Of MMA Christmas, aka Brittney Palmer in Christmas panties
- Happy Holidays from the Charlotte Bobcats LadyCats