WORST: JOHN CENA “CALLS OUT” THE ROCK
John Cena lost in the most important match of all time so what gives him the right to tell the graphics department at WWE that he’s “calling out” The Rock and why would the graphics department even bother with making that image. The following things never happened so Cena “calling out” The Rock also shouldn’t have happened:
- The Colts didn’t call out the Saints after losing Superbowl 44 (because they lost)
- Chris Paul didn’t call out the Hornets after losing his first game in New Orleans as a visitor (because he lost)
- Oklahoma or Ohio State didn’t call out LSU after winning the National Championship those times (because they lost) and no, I don’t remember what happened during last January’s National Championship
- Sean Payton didn’t appeal his suspension after getting caught lying
So why would Cena do this?
WORST: MACHINE GUN KELLY IS NOW SELF AWARE
I didn’t know who this corny kid was until last night and I’m cool with that. Also, very cool with the crowd booing him because, well, he was pretty terrible but then again I think that you could have had Whitney Houston’s ghost sing John Cena’s entrance and she would have gotten a nasty response.
What I’m not cool with is Machine Gun Kelly recognizing his position with the WWE Universe and joining in on the boo’s. We’d like to not like you and hurt your feelings in the process, please.
If there was anyone backstage who Creative wanted to get some heat on they should’ve sent a production assistant to MGK and say “hey, we’re giving you a mic, just talk about how Heath Slater is a rocking and rolling legend” and then voila, mega-heel.
BEST: SIGNS LOBBYING THE WWE TO BRING WRESTLEMANIA TO THEIR CITY
Only noticed a Vancouver one last night and (pretty sure) the same guy brought the same crisp sign again to Raw. This should happen more since having Wrestlemania in your city is rad because
- it’s a huge boost for the local economy
- you can sleep in your own bed after waiting in line all day to get an autograph from Eve then you can think of Eve while laying there if you wanna
- the more signs that the WWE sees in the crowd like this the more likely they are going to take it serious and sure, I’m not being totally real here but I guess I just wish there was some public criteria for choosing the city so we can all follow along. It’s pretty obvious that Dallas is coming up somewhere on the rotation because of that giant screen (also what’s the wrestling equivalent to touching it with a punt?) but who’s next ahem New Orleans who’s next?