- The poll inserted into last night’s Best And Worst Of WWE Raw Open Discussion Thread asked Best And Worst readers to decide which random old time-sorta-sensitive pay-per-view event I would go back and review for my first ever Best And Worst Of An Old Show report later this week, and with a whopping 41.27% of the vote, Royal Rumble 2000 is your winner.
So be sure to check back later this week for that report, and support it/leave comments/share it around if you want me to do more. I’m going to spend between now and Thursday-ish trying to figure out how to get a screengrab of Mae Young’s tits on the front page of a mainstream sports blog.
- Comments are appreciated. Clicking “like” is appreciated, tweets and retweets are appreciated, showing and sharing this to and with the people you know are appreciated. Saying hi to me at Wrestlemania this year is appreciated. Punching me when you see me at Wrestlemania because I mention being vegan or having a girlfriend too much is not appreciated.
- A.J. picture old, unrelated.
- Gifs contained within are, as always, courtesy of Jerusalem at Punchsport Pagoda, except the one at the very end. Try to guess what it’ll be!
- Additional reading: UGO’s Raw Report.
Click through to enjoy the Best And Worst Of WWE Raw for January 23, 2012.