26) New York Giants (6-3) – The Giants need to figure out their running game. Yes, that is a selfish observation based on my desire to have Ahmad Bradshaw back in the starting lineup again, thank you for asking.
27) Detroit Lions (6-3) – Dirty or not, Stafford played like a loser this weekend. Jay Cutler’s numbers were terrible, but at least he didn’t throw four picks and act like a baby. Well, at least not this time.
28) New England Patriots (6-3) – It’s amazing how beating the Jets can make Bill Belichick seem likable.
29) Pittsburgh Steelers (7-3) – If the Ravens are going to do all the work for them, all the Steelers have to do is not f*ck up any games too terribly.
30) New Orleans Saints (7-3) – I’ve heard Drew Brees’ pending free agency mentioned as a distraction for the Saints once this season. Damn his charm and good-guy-edness.
31) San Francisco 49ers (8-1) – At 8-1, with 7 wins in a row, I’m curious to know how much more the 49ers have to win before ESPN’s crew stops asking, “Is this team for real?” You know what isn’t a fluke, guys? Winning 7 games in a row.
32) Green Bay Packers (9-0) – Oh good for you, Matt Flynn.