As I understand it, she does in fact kiss her mother with that mouth [NSFW language, couple N-bombs].
- Since it’s September 2nd, 2010, people are calling it “90210 Day.” Yeah, I wasn’t impressed with it, either.
- We contributed the word “haterbation” to the lexicon on the podcast last night. Plus we had guests Matt Ufford (KSK, Warming Glow) and Emily McCombs (Asylum, “A Woman’s Perspective).
HOUSE OF PUNTE [audio NSFW language].
- This week in blogger Facebook stalkings.
- Microsoft News: it’s like Apple news, sans hipster obsession.
- ESPN’s Craig James is on Twitter. Welcome him. I did. Rather tastelessly, in fact.
- Nice to finally see someone getting a good dig on that Mike Florio NBC commercial. Who sits in front of a laptop in a suit? Honestly…
The Jets Blog.
- Remember the “hot coffee” scene in Grand Theft Auto? We’ve come a long way, baby.
- According to this family portrait, LeBron James has four kids.
Sportress Of Blogitude.
- Ugly sports outfits. Probably a slideshow of sideshows.