Morning Meat is a heaping tablespoon of great internet links. The Republicans demand that you read all of them. Send us tips at WithLeather-TIPS@Uproxx.com, follow us on Twitter and give us a thumbs-up on Facebook.
- Heather Rae Young looks great in two colors: red and everything else.
The Smoking Jacket.
- The video game industry could use a shot in the arm. Here are five potential areas for improvement.
- Nine athletes that have battled inanimate objects and lost.
- WL contributor Ryan Walsh has a drink recommendation for you, and it’s already mixed and ready to go.
- Scotch tape finally rolls out a marketing campaign that I can get behind…around…whatever.
Ads Of The World.
- These celebs are doing a horrible job of faking soccer fandom.
Who Ate All The Pies.
- The one low post move that Kevin Durant hasn’t learned yet.
- The best games college football will give us in 2010. Not that we’re getting excited or anything.
- Vince Mancini is in San Diego for Comic-Con. He’s already knee-deep in weird.
- “The Price Is Right” has never been so scary. Fresh…respected.
THE Smoking Section.
- Here’s a link to those Old Spice Guy videos on YouTube if you’re one of the six people that hasn’t seen them yet.
- This is why you don’t cancel the prom on lesbian teens in the South.
- Here’s an argument against 3D television. Sure, we’ll never buy it, but the next generation will be a much easier sell.
NY Sport Space.
- Another trailer for the new Tron movie. *grabs glow-in-the-dark lotion*