Send tips and links to WithLeather-Tips@Uproxx.com and follow WL on Twitter. And then maybe someone can explain the toothbrush in the box to me (Thanks, Zak).
- Here’s that video of MMA’s Anderson Silva training with movie “star” Steven Seagal.
- Mark McGwire made Forbes’ “Most Disliked People In Sports” list. Good to know that Mac can still win on at least some ballot.
Joe Sports Fan.
- It’s time for more Auto-Tune The News, featuring two things I don’t usually put my lips on: marijuana and Elena Kagan.
- Southern Cal has just had their football program kicked in the balls while other programs roam free around the country.
Rumors & Rants.
- Apparently, uh, this sort of thing is a big issue someplace.
- A history of the greatest trash talkers in sport.
- Nine of the most funny movie deaths that you’ll ever see. Somehow the elevator scene from Total Recall didn’t make the list. “See you at the party, Richter!”
- Did the movie montage ruin the western world? A great look at Effort Shock.
- Here’s a cartoon entitled “Holodeck Redneck.” Make it so.
- The price of the Kindle just dropped. Let’s play “The Price Is Right.” The Nintendo Wii is $199. Is the new kindle price higher or lower? /holds 18-inch microphone.
- New NBA logos aren’t horribly impressive, but some of you dig this stuff.
GIF. via the ShareBros.