The Morning Meat put the put the bomp in the bomp bah bomp bah bomp. It also put the ram in the rama lama ding dong. And in an impulsive move fueled by nitrous oxide, the Morning Meat advised Conan to forgo network television and make the jump to TBS. Let’s hope it all works out. Continue to send us wonderful tips and links at WithLeather-Tips@UPROXX.com, and be sure to follow WL and our guest editors, Weed Against Speed, Shane Bacon and Christmas Ape on Twitter.
- How to “sext” like a coital champion. Trust me, you need this.
- Whatever you do, don’t get too close to Psycho Dog Man. He’ll bite ya.
- In the film, the Green Lantern’s suit will be CGI.
- The self-destruction of 24 was tragic in its self-destructiveness.
- Jake Gyllenhaal to portray Joe Namath in biopic. No word on whether his sister Maggie will snag the role of Suzy Kolber.
- You down with HPV? (Yeah, you know me).
The Smoking Section.
- When there are wrongs committed in this evil world, Standing Musketeer Cat will always be there to right them.
- It was only a matter of time. Steelers mascot Steely McBeam has been accused of sexual assault in a Pittsburgh gay bar. Hey, at least his hair doesn’t look ridiculous.
- Wicked awesome. Real Life Jedi, everyone.
- Heidi Montag says she will be a “huge action star.” She’s talking about her boobs, right?
- The 25 hottest blondes in sports.
The Bleacher Report.
- Al Gore was ambushed by The O’Reilly Factor. I’m super cereal.
- The 10 silliest pro wrestling characters of all-time. What? No George “The Animal” Steele? God, I loved that guy.
- Forget fast zombies – Haitian zombies are far more terrifying.