Released, from a hospital near Olean, NY, two men who were stabbed during a campus brawl during an altercation between the St. Bonaventure and Jamestown Community College teams. The stabbings occurred around 3 a.m. Sunday on the St. Bonaventure campus, about 60 miles south of Buffalo. And honestly, if you’re up at 3 a.m. in Olean, NY, you probably could use a good stabbing.
Performed, Saturday, in front of a live audience while being broadcast on ChatRoulette, Ben Folds, in Charlotte, North Carolina. Folds, who has denied being the ad-libbing pianist in this video, also executed the gag at a Norfolk, Virginia show, was said to have ruined the ChatRoulette experience by not wagging his dong in front of the camera like everyone else. Get with it, Ben!
Qualified, for their 20th consecutive NCAA men’s ice hockey tournament, the University of Michigan. The Wolverines locked up their berth after winning their league tournament, as did Alabama-Huntsville, who finished the season with a 12-17-3 record. In other news, they’re playing college hockey in Alabama now.
- Seven players who helped ruin your bracket this weekend.
- Here’s one of a handful of SXSW recaps we’ll have over the coming days. Fresh…respected.
The Smoking Section.
- The few constants to which one could set one’s watch to with the NCAA tournament.
- If TV networks made these kinds of shows, I might consider watching TV again.
- Derek Dooley is off to a great start at Tennessee. Just kidding, his best recruit just left the team.
- “Murray was 34 and had a good team against Vanderbilt.” Yep, it’s a Kige Ramsey tournament recap. YewTube [video]
- Vince had his weekly comments of the week, but I only linked this for the sixty-nining pigs.