Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily roll of links. It’s always ready; never you fear.
- Apparently, this Iranian lost his job because of a New Year’s Day email. It’s the best they can do over there, since they’re not really into Facebook.
- Barry Petchesky weighs in on a proposal to keep the Colts from intentionally tanking games like they did last week. Now if we could only find a way to get Peyton Manning into every commercial on every channel for perpetuity.
- Did the contractors that built Citi Field have Mafia connections? At least the Mafia could field a .500 team.
Last Angry Fan.
- “Holiday Mashup Dump” sounds kinda dirty at first, but I assure you that it’s indeed worth your time. And quite sanitary.
- Here’s that silly video of the New York Knicks’ Danilo Gallinari that people keep sending me.
The Smoking Section.
- Ufford’s Ten Sexiest TV women of 2009. How the foo is January Jones Number Three?! That’s rhetorical, Matt. I know you have your own logic, even if it is wrong.
Send tips and submissions to WithLeather-Tips@Uproxx.com. You know, once you get settled in and realize that you won’t get anything done today.