Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link dump. The last time it crashed on the runway, 75 passengers died.
- Aside from Florida State, the Florida Gators haven’t played a road game out of conference in ten years. And a date with Florida International sounds like something between a walk in the park and a bye week of its own.
Rumors and Rants.
- Tim Lincecum probably got baked to celebrate his NL Cy Young. I could see him trying to pitch off the mound on a snowboard, just to see if it helps, man.
- Jets wideout David Clowney reaches out to his fans on Twitter in his own way. He’s still more likable than Larry Johnson.
The Jets Blog.
- More digging on the ACE-EE-SEE; here’s a day in the life of an Alabama football player.
Take Your Skirt Off Tom Brady.
- Ten of the worst wrestling promos that you’ll ever see.
- People that hate fantasy football are even more annoying than people that tell us all about their fantasy football leagues. Bleacher Report.
- Former NBA dancer Briana (one N) is doing porn now. That sounds more like a lateral move to me than anything.
Send tips, submissions, and all that stuff to WithLeather-Tips@Uproxx.com.