SAN is With Leather’s daily link dump. It never goes for it unless she’s unconscious.
- Kobe’s not a good with computers as he is with pickup lines in hotel rooms.
The Hoop Doctors.
- Before Packers coach Mike McCarthy disposed of the Cowboys, he disposed of a mouthy member of his grounds crew.
Last Angry Fan.
- Soccer players are now getting injured by sitting on airline flights now. Buck up, Nancy.
The Beautiful Game.
- If only John Mellancamp’s truck ads could have been this hilarious.
Cracked, via FilmDrunk.
- How many quarterbacks have the Bears had since Jim McMahon. Hey, Jim McMahon wasn’t all that great, people.
Bear Goggles On.
- Michael Vick has the most unlikely of heroes. It’s only a matter of time before Vick tries to kiss Pam Oliver.
Sports Crackle Pop.
- Just like you, Abbey Clancy is getting a slow start this morning. Maybe you two could help each other out.
Send tips and links to WithLeather-Tips@Uproxx.com. And try the chili fries. They’re excellent.