Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link pile. lt tried to cough up the division in 162 games, but it needed just one more.
- Chicago: still bumming over having lost in their quest for the Olympics. As if that city wasn’t crowded enough already.
- Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo couldn’t even count to four. This goes a long way toward explaining why he was dating Jessica Simpson.
- Bob Stoops and Oklahoma can kiss any shot at the Big XII goodbye for 2009. Bleacher Report.
- Dropping incriminating quotes on Twitter isn’t just for the big boy athletes. Just ask the WWE’s Matt Hardy.
Camel Clutch Blog.
- The Hungarian poker craze is in full swing.
- Philip Rivers doesn’t resemble Adam West from TV’s old-school “Batman?” Not so much.
- The end might be nigh for NFL kicker Mike Nugent; he was just cut by the Bucs.
The Legend of Cecilio Guante.
- I think we’ve finally figured out how the dinosaurs died.
Show us your tips; email us at WithLeather-Tips@Uproxx.com img.