Saint Andrew’s Net is WL’s daily link dump. It often checks in at hotels around the world as “Pedro McWashington III.”
- Seriously, if you aren’t already on the Michelle Beadle bandwagon, you can’t get a better invitation than this.
Outside the Boxscore.
- Chad Ochocinco says he’ll play soccer in Italy if the NFL shuts down in 2011. He’ll also cure cancer and navigate a solo flight to the moon. Whatever, Chad.
Big League Screw.
- Fantasy Football is all about getting your learn on. And keeping it on. And making sure your learn doesn’t shrink when you wash it.
Channel 4 Postgame.
- If I only had a dollar for every time I saw a guy catch a laptop with his ass.
- Only in Ohio would they create a “piece” of “art” called “The Rape Tunnel.”
- Browns quarterback Brady Quinn looks great on another man’s chest.
Hugging Harold Reynolds.
- Somebody else put together some football power rankings. You know how we feel about power rankings.
- IGN’s Jessica Chobot does reporting on video games and also writes an advice column for Maxim. She loves it when you do that up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-B-A move.
Hot Chicks on the Twitter.
Send tips and submissions to WithLeather-Tips@Uproxx.com. Just bill it to the room.