Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link assortment. It always gets the last dance of the season.
- Mixed martial arts and herpes go together like ice cream trucks and sex offenders.
- It really was a fashion show at the US Open this year, wasn’t it?
The World of Isaac.
- Some notes on Michael Jordan’s entry into the Basketball Hall Of Fame. Kinda surprised he got in on the first ballot…not really.
That NBA Lottery Pick, In Wilbon’s World.
- Here’s another look at Terrelle Pryor, who assumed responsibility for that loss against Southern Cal on Saturday.
The Legend of Cecilio Guante.
- If anyone wearing a Michael Vick jersey is videotaped beating the hell out of a van, yeah, we’re probably going to link to that.
- The Bengals probably deserved to lose that game against the
BillsBroncos on Sunday.
Who Dey Revolution.
- Hugh Hefner might be going senile, but it’s hard to make a case when he’s still pulling down tail like Jayde Nicole.
Send tips, submissions, and hate mail to WithLeather-Tips@Uproxx.com. Ten cents to Brandon for the headline.