Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link dump. It didn’t draft a backup fantasy quarterback, because owning Tom Brady is all the fantasy it needs.
- This is not a political blog (honest!) but here’s a can’t-miss post about your tax dollars at play that’s admittedly been blown a bit out of proportion.
- Here’s a review for Madden 10, take from it what you will. It makes no mention of the field goal nets that those Electronic Arts programmers worked so hard to fix.
The Smoking Section.
- It’s more of a “game show than a game, but anything about Jeopardy! gets in.
The World of Isaac.
- Louisville’s Rick Pitino campaign of damage control hasn’t exactly been a smooth one.
Rumors & Rants.
- This guy seems a little too confident that this F18 won’t squash him on the runway.
- Satire: David Ortiz seems to be hitting the ball again.
- MMA’s Jason Miller is well aware of the tradeoffs that come with signing on the dotted line with UFC.
Watch Kalib Run.
- It’s an “I can’t believe I never thought of that before” lookalike that I’m sorry we never posted before now.
The Slanch Report.
- Mike Tunison did another interview for his book, oh what’s it called again? No, don’t tell me, lemme guess.
Blog ‘N’ Gold.
Send tips and submissions to WithLeather-Tips@Uproxx.com. And then do something terrible for the environment to offset all of those hippies recycling around you.