Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link dump. Right now, Kobe Bryant is pretending to be its friend.
- An inspired response to Rick Reilly’s bullsh column on how to “fix” baseball, as if the game doesn’t exist unless it’s tailored to his sensibilities. Nobody ever complains about fixing soap operas; they just don’t watch them. |Elks Are Prevalent|
- Elton John wanted Joe Mauer’s autograph. Did the inscription reference Crocodile Rock? Or Rocket Man?
|Bugs and Cranks|
- Yankees Stadium is actually illegal, but so are five other parks in MLB
|Vent About Sports|
- The one thing Mark Teixeria has done well this year? Destroy the livelihoods of fantasy owners everywhere (or has he?)
|Fantasy Sports Complaint Box|
- Why didn’t they just eat the sandwich when the song was over?
|The Sugar Sheet|
- Tanya Andriyash probably sucks at math, but that’s typically unimportant when you can’t even find a pair of pants, or an entire shirt
Send tips and submissions to WithLeather-Tips@Uproxx.com.