Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link dump. It’s feeling joyous and seasonably gay.
- Another big snub from the NCAAs: San Diego State. Big time
|Rumors and Rants|
- Here’s a “sneak preview” for a G2 ad that I already saw on TV last night. But I still like the ad campaign
|PWR New Media|
- This guy won the Bloggie for “Best Sports Blog.” Congrats, sir. Full Bloggies results at Wired
- It’s safe to say that this is everyone’s favorite Gheorghe Muresan commercial, for obvious reasons
|Bullets Forever via Skeets|
- Randy Johnson says he would pitch at age 50. Hey, he can’t get any uglier
|Big League Stew|
- I don’t know if she has any Irish in her, but I can…I forget the rest of the joke
|Hot Actress Marsala|
Send tips and submissions to email@example.com. Pints can be slid on down the bar.
Literal Meaning: The act of one man finishing upon the face of his sexual partner.
Content analysis of best-selling heterosexual pornographic videos has shown that over 96% of all scenes concluded with a male performer ejaculating onto the body of his female partner. The mouth (a region of the face) was the most common area to be ejaculated upon. When all regions of the face are included, facial cum shots comprise approximately 62% of scenes where external ejaculation occurs .
Notable Advocates: Marquis de Sade, Cleopatra, Peter North
Literal Meaning: Acronym for Forced Sex Role Play. Also known as Rape Fantasy or Ravishment.
Since the illusion of non-consensuality is important to the fantasy, one or more safewords are typically employed. This way, a participant can protest without stopping the scene, unless the safeword is used. Often a variation on the “stop-light” system is used, with different colors designating different messages: “red” to stop everything, “yellow” to slow down or take it easy, and so forth. For scenes where there is an element of surprise, the top or “ravisher” may use a “startword” or other identifying signal.
Notable Advocates: Lois Griffin, Peter Griffin.