Is there anything worse in the sports media than completely senseless weekly power rankings? Well, yes: Bob Costas. And also people who actually have some kind of emotional investment in power rankings.
1. Scarlett. I'm kinda getting tired of her. Get naked already.
2. Erica Ellyson. Amazing what dating a pro athlete can do for your awareness of someone. This time last week I had no idea who she was, even though I'd met her before. Of course, this time last week I was drinking rum out of a coconut husk. My point is, I hate not being on vacation.
3. Rob Leth. I don't care if it's fake or staged or whatever, all I care is that the new Break.com video I subbed in won't disappear like the YouTubes.
5. Cole slaw wrestling. It don't get no sexier than biker babes in vegetable oil and lettuce.
7. Hunting from a helicopter. Logan Kensing now bears the With Leather seal of approval.
8. Perth Wildcats. They're on the prowl! … for dance moves that don't involve hand claps.
9. Orange Coast Pirates. Bravo, ladies.
10. Houston Rockets. Twenty wins in a row sometimes gets a real team in the WL power rankings. Dikembe impressions help, however.
Clip of the week: This little bit of brilliance (via FilmDrunk) makes me ecstatic that Wicker Man is on HBO this month.