"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect sports and tits.
- Slam presents the return Glen Rice's wife. Sure, he was a bust in the pros, but he and Rumeal Robinson defeated Chief Illiniwek in Seattle in '89. How can the single tourney scoring leader not be on the all-time first NCAA tourney team?
- Getty Images Sports Blog had fun in the snow at Lambeau. My uncle always fills a thermos with Manhattans, so every game at Soldier Field is a Fog Bowl to him.
- The Wizard of Odds shows why your bowl picks sucked. The Big Ten's performance the last 3 years is why I can predict thunderstorms with my kneecaps.
- Rumors and Rants cautions Colts fans to be careful for what they wish. Hoosiers aren't the smartest people. If they were, they'd move out of Indiana. I wish for time alone with lovely NSFW Divini.
- Every Day Should Be Saturday examines Joe Tiller's successor. This might ruin the ending of Joyce's Ulysses, but you weren't going to finish it anyway.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to email@example.com.